Some people are getting away from the stress of planning vacations far away from their homes. Why not kick back, relax, and enjoy a staycation near your home at Bowman Pointe Luxury Apartments? (By the way, have you checked out our floor plans?) Of course, living at Bowman Pointe, you’re going to experience the pleasure of resort-style living in Little Rock. We can picture it now: The ability to dive into a sparkling pool with private cabanas featuring the beautiful waterfall in lights while sitting next to a fire pit and having libations with friends…sounds magical.
But places in and near Little Rock feature some awesome attractions that make taking a break and staying here so much fun! Check out our gallery below.
- Take me out to the ball game! Catch a Travelers game and enjoy a ballpark dog at Dickey Stephens Park just across the Broadway Bridge to North Little Rock, which is also home of the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame.
- Grab Your Putter or Burn Rubber……experience the thrills just minutes from Bowman Pointe Luxury Apartments at Big Rock Fun Park. Oh and don’t forget the bumper boats and arcade!
- See if you have luck at digging for diamonds at Crater of Diamonds State Park. Just a fun fact, our fabulous floor plans at Bowman Pointe Luxury Apartments are named after precious gems. The Diamond floor plan is definitely a fav amongst our prospective residents.
- You don’t have to go to San Francisco to enjoy cable cars. Experience a trolley ride in Downtown Little Rock. Enjoy dinner at one of the fine restaurants or grab a patio in the River Market District overlooking the Arkansas River.
- Take a leap into a cold creek in Hot Springs. Our Leasing Director, Anneibett, enjoyed her staycation by experiencing the hidden trails and creeks at Hot Springs National Park. This drive is a quick 45 minutes from your home at Bowman Pointe Luxury Apartments.
- Also in Hot Springs, you can glide through the mountains on a zipline. Adventureworks Hot Springs at Catherine’s Landing is a great place to get an adrenaline rush and experience the beauty of one of the National State.
- Get a workout by climbing Pinnacle Mountain and see a great view of Little Rock’s rolling hills. However, if you don’t want to drive 15 minutes from Bowman Pointe to climb, no worries! Enjoy the Virtual Fitness Studio or 24 hour Fitness Center with PreCor Equipment at your home, Bowman Pointe Luxury Apartments.
Enjoy life in your new home! Experience a staycation then retreat to the Wine Cellar and enjoy the veranda with vino in hand. Or invite your friends for a game of poker on the professional poker table! If you are looking for great places to eat check out our top 5 list of restaurants close to your new home at Bowman Pointe Luxury Apartments!
What are your favorite staycation spots? We would love to hear from you!