Yes, you read that correctly: Bowman Pointe now offers self-guided apartment tours!
This new program is called Go Solo, and it’s perfect for those of you unable to visit our community during regular office hours.
If there’s a luxury apartment (or two) you are dying to see before you apply, now you can! But first, let’s explain how it all works and what you need to know to set up a Go Solo tour.
How a Self-Guided Apartment Tour Works
First things first: there are some rules and guidelines for our self-guided tours.
- Go Solo tours are only an option for vacant apartments. You cannot view an apartment if someone is currently living in it and has yet to move out.
- You are permitted to view a maximum of two apartments per Go Solo tour appointment.
- You can only view an apartment after creating a profile in our online leasing portal and scheduling an appointment with our office staff.
- When you arrive for your tour, you must present your government-issued ID to a Bowman Pointe staff member. This ID will be held in our office until the completion of your tour.
- Once we have your ID, we will give you a key to the apartment you would like to view and direct you towards the apartment’s location in our community. You must return this key to get your ID back.
- Enjoy touring the apartment!
These rules apply to anyone 18 years of age and over. All individuals wishing to view the apartment must be present at the beginning of the tour and the end of the tour.
What to Consider on Your Go Solo Tour
When you arrive at the apartment(s), take your time and soak up all its modern, luxurious features.
You’re going to love the stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, designer carpeting, chrome light fixtures, walk-in closets, and more!
Next, we recommend you check out the view. There are no “bad” views here at Bowman Pointe, but you may prefer one apartment’s view over another.
Do you want to face a parking lot, the pool, a courtyard, or something else? Maybe you want to see every sunrise, or sunset? It’s an important factor to consider before you apply for an apartment!
How to Set Up a Self-Guided Apartment Tour
Are you ready to set up a self-guided apartment tour? It’s very simple to get started.
- First, visit our online leasing portal and view the apartment we have available. Any apartment showing “Available Now” can be viewed during a Go Solo tour. If there is a date listed, it can only be viewed after that date.
- In the online leasing portal, you must complete an online profile by generating a quote for the apartment (or apartments) of interest.
- Once you complete your profile and generate a quote, you must schedule your Go Solo appointment with our staff at least 24 hours before your desired tour time.
- We will then verify your information matches your profile and prepare the needed key (or keys). The key(s) will be left in a Go Solo packet you can pick up once you arrive and give us your ID.
Expert Tip: Apartments go fast here at Bowman Pointe. If you see something that is not available to view, but you know you want it, apply before someone else takes it!
Self-guided apartment tours are available Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Sunday 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
For more information, feel free to contact us.