Most Little Rock restaurants have a happy hour scheduled every weekday, but let’s get real: most of us miss it because of work. You can just leave your job at 3:00 pm on a Monday to go drink! Your boss probably wouldn’t like that, right?
So, we decided to do some research and look for happy hour deals in Little Rock that take place outside of the early afternoon. And, guess what? There’s a deal to be had at so many awesome spots every single day of the week!
Let’s dive in…
The best happy hour deals are the ones that don’t end at a set time, right?
If you would rather go out downtown on a Monday night, we heard Samantha’s Tap Room & Wood Grill does margaritas for $1.50 off the regular menu price.
But, if beer is what you’re after, there are quite a few happy hour deals in Little Rock you need to check out:
- Brewski’s Pub & Grub – $7 pitcher of domestic beer, $10 bucket of domestic beer
- Flyway Brewing – $1 off pints from 4:00 to 9:00 pm
- Reno’s Argenta Café – $3 Brewski Bombs, $10 bucket of domestic beer
If it’s a Tuesday, you know where you need to be: It’s Turn Up Tuesday here at Bowman Pointe! Enjoy two free drinks on us from 6:00 to 8:00 pm every single week. Plus, we always have a local food truck here if you get hungry.
Want to go out after mingling with your neighbors during Turn Up Tuesday? Here are some steals and deals you can check out elsewhere:
- Boulevard Bread Company – half off draft beers
- Ciao Baci – $20 bottles of wine
- Crush Wine Bar – $20 bottles of wine
- Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom – all-night happy hour
- Reno’s Argenta Café – $2 well drinks
- Skinny J’s – $5 for a flight of five, five-ounce beers
Wednesday is all about wine in Little Rock!
Check out these happy hour deals:
- Baja Grill – $2 off glasses of wine
- Boulevard Bread Company – $2 off glasses of wine, 15% off bottles of wine
- Reno’s Argenta Café – $5 Sangria
- Skinny J’s – $2 off glasses of wine, $5 off bottles of wine
- Zin Wine Bar – $15 wine tasting for a selection of five wines
Not in the mood for wine?
Before you head into the weekend, there are some happy hour deals to be had on Thursdays across Little Rock:
- Allsopp & Chapple – all-night happy hour
- Bar Louie – half off bottles of wine and $5.50 martinis (We recommend The Diva!)
- Crush Wine Bar – all-night happy hour
- El Porton – $15 large pitcher of margaritas
- Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom – $3 beer specials
- Reno’s Argenta Café – large beers for $6
- Skinny J’s – $5 pitcher of Yuengling, $12 pitcher of margaritas
Once Friday hits, there is no better place to be than at Big Orange Midtown or Big Orange West Little Rock.
Every Friday night from 9:00 pm to midnight, both restaurants offer a “reverse happy hour” so you can enjoy their happy hour deals late night! It’s perfect if you miss their regular happy hour during the week.
Our recommendation? Get one of their classic cocktails for just $5. The Old Fashioned and New York Whiskey Sour are delicious.
Guess what else? They do reverse happy hour on Saturday nights, too!
Weekends are all about brunch, of course!
We scoured Little Rock for the best brunch cocktail deals, and here is what we discovered:
- Brewski’s Pub & Grub – $10 mimosa buckets during brunch on Sundays
- Cache Restaurant – $10 brunch cocktails (We recommend building your own Bloody Mary. It comes with a grilled cheese sandwich!)
- Fassler Hall – $4 mimosas and $15 bottles of Champagne during brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
- Flying Saucer –$3 Mimosa, $5 Bloody Mary, $4 local drafts during brunch on Sundays
- U.S. Pizza Co. – $4 Bloody Mary, $3 Mimosa, $7.99 bottle of Champagne during brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
Know of any other happy hour deals in Little Rock we should check out? Tell us about them in the comments!