Post Updated: June 19, 2020. Original post stated our community was closed for tours. Community is now open for tours, which must be scheduled 24 hours in advance to avoid overcrowding and allow staff time to sanitize between appointments. All visitors must wear masks and be able to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire confirming they are not a health risk to our community.
The reality we face today is an unprecedented one. In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to change so many of our policies to protect the health and safety of our residents, staff, and visitors. That means limiting face-to-face apartment tours, altering community rules for our residents, and postponing our regular events. It’s tough, but it’s the right thing to do to stop the spread.
What’s beautiful about this, though, is that it has given us the opportunity to connect with you in new and exciting ways. That’s where virtual leasing comes in!
We’ve made it super easy to find all the resources you need right here on the Internet to experience our apartment community virtually without ever stepping foot on the property. You can walk around our clubhouse virtually, tour an apartment virtually, and talk to our staff virtually!
Virtual Clubhouse Tours
If you have never seen our clubhouse in person, prepared to be wowed! Not only is our clubhouse bright, modern, and inviting, but it’s also full of amazing amenities.
To take a virtual walk around our clubhouse, just visit the Virtual Tours page here on our website!
You can get a 360-degree view of so many special spaces:
- Sports Lounge,
- Movie Theater,
- Conference Room,
- Fitness Center,
- Poker Lounge,
- and even our sprawling Resort-Style Pool.
Virtual Apartment Tours
Ready to go inside our stunning luxury apartments? We have virtual tours available for exploration right now!
Follow these links to see inside a few of our most popular floor plans:
- Ruby Furnished Apartment (1 bed, 1 bath, 775 square feet)
- Diamond Furnished Apartment (2 bed, 2 bath, 1,080 square feet)
- Citrine Furnished Apartment (2 bed, 2 bath, 1,115 square feet)
Video Apartment Tours
While it’s fun to look around on your own online, the best part of taking a traditional, in-person apartment tour is having a leasing consultant show you all the special features you may have missed.
Did you notice the laundry chute in the laundry room? Or the built-in media panels in the living room and bedroom?
We can show you around a few of our floor plans in these handy video tours:
- Amber Tour (1 bed, 1 bath)
- Sapphire Bonus Tour (1 bed, 1 bath, bonus room)
- Diamond Bonus Tour (2 bed, 2 bath, bonus room)
- Citrine Tour (2 bed, 2 bath)
- Opal Tour (3 bed, 3 bath)
To watch all our video tours in one place, head over to our YouTube channel.
Virtual Leasing Tips
Now that you’ve taken a tour of our clubhouse and see a few floor plans, you have a better idea of what our community looks like. Are you ready to apply online?
Before you do, we have some tips!
- Set a budget for your apartment search.
- Discover which of our fabulous floor plans fit your budget.
- Learn more about our affordable utility package.
- Calculate how much money you will save living in our luxury apartment community.
- Think about these five things to select an apartment wisely.
- Consider adding some amenities to your application.
- Watch our live website walkthrough and online leasing tour.
Virtual Leasing Support
If you ever have any questions, our team is still on-site working during normal business hours.